Can You Buy CBD Vape Oil Using Bitcoins?
Published 7:39 pm Monday, July 18, 2022
CBD or cannabidiol products are extracted from the cannabis sativa plant and have many health benefits. They have been used by people for several therapeutic purposes for centuries and are therefore considered as herbal supplements by the masses. These products are derived from hemp plants and undergo several processes before consumption. It is mainly used to relieve anxiety and produce a calm and soothing effect on the user.
There are several products of CBD that you can consume like gummies, tinctures, oil etc. Vaping is, however, considered one of the most effective ways of consuming CBD. It allows the CBD vape oil to reach your brain directly, heightening its effects. Moreover, it is currently available in many forms in the market. This article will discuss some of the benefits of CBD Vape Oil from cbd.co and if it can be purchased using bitcoins.
Modes of payment for purchasing CBD vape oil.
CBD vape oil is entirely legal and can be purchased easily by any payment mode that is suitable to you. Most companies accept credit cards, debit cards, net banking, etc. Some companies take payments in bitcoins, a digital currency. Bitcoins are growing in popularity as people become increasingly accepting of cryptocurrency. CBD vape oil is among many other products that can be purchased using this cryptocurrency. Moreover, it is a safe and quick way to transfer funds.
Advantages of using bitcoin for buying CBD vape oil
The use of bitcoins as a mode of payment for various products is increasing rapidly. It is because of the numerous benefits it offers. Some of the significant advantages of using bitcoin for purchasing CBD vape oil are –
- It is a secure and instant way to send money. It is one of the few networks globally that has not been hacked due to its high-security measures.
- Any third party will not influence your bitcoin account for purchasing CBD vape oil.
- Furthermore, it also has a lesser transaction fee than traditional credit and debit cards, making it feasible.
- Lastly, buying CBD vape oil through bitcoin allows the customers to have a flexible payment option, free from extra charges.
It can conclude that bitcoin is a cost-effective and highly secure way to make your payment for your CBD vape oil. Many new-age companies selling CBD vape oil have recognized the benefits of this cryptocurrency and are slowly shifting from the traditional mode of payment.
However, it is essential to remember that, like every other mode of payment, bitcoins or cryptocurrency also come with certain disadvantages when purchasing CBD vape oil.
Disadvantages of using bitcoin
If you plan to purchase this product through bitcoin, it is essential to reflect on some of its drawbacks. Some of them are –
- Since bitcoin is not an actual currency, the government views it as an asset or a profitable investment. Due to this, high taxes are levied on it, and this makes people slightly apprehensive about using it.
- It is entirely irreversible. Bitcoin transactions are done anonymously and are not under any regulation, so if you have sent the incorrect amount while purchasing cannabis products to someone, there is nothing you could do to rectify it.
- Remember that buying CBD vape oil can offer no legal security to your money as it does not come under the government’s jurisdiction. Hence, it might not be as secure as the traditional forms of payment.
- Although many cannabis selling companies have started to accept this payment method, some still do not accept bitcoins as payment for CBD vape oil.
Places you can buy CBD vape oil with bitcoin.
Nowadays, an exceeding number of companies selling this product have started to accept payments in the form of bitcoins. You can find several online stores or digital pharmaceuticals where you can conveniently make the payment through this mode. However, ensure that the place you buy from is authentic and reliable. Purchasing unauthentic CBD vape oil may lead to several adverse effects.
Reasons for investing in CBD vape oil
CBD vape oils create a relaxation effect and help ease their anxiety levels. It also enhances mood, provides relief from pain, increases attention, and ensures a good night’s sleep. Furthermore, it is also used as an active ingredient in medications for many diseases and disorders such as–
- Epilepsy – several studies have shown that CBD vape oil can be an effective remedy for painful seizures, having anticonvulsant properties. Regular administration of 200 – 300g can significantly reduce the frequency of seizures.
- Sleeplessness – CBD vape oil can induce drowsiness and let you overcome your insomnia. Also, it can make you sleep for longer when taking a dose of around 160g.
- Anxiety – past research has shown that it can significantly relieve your tension and cure anxiety and depression. It creates a calming effect that helps you relax properly, reducing mental stress.
- Heart diseases – CBD vape oil can improve blood circulation and enhance the health of your heart. It is helpful as a precaution against cardiac arrests, heart attacks, etc.
- Diabetes – CBD vape oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can be extremely useful for individuals who have diabetes (type – 2). It could also increase your metabolism rate, which helps in lowering the sugar levels in your blood.
- Cancer symptoms – It has anti-carcinogenic properties that relieve cancer patients from nausea and pain by intermingling with the neurotransmitter serotonin, responsible for the signs
CBD vape oil has many benefits that make it a desirable product. Moreover, with the exceeding popularity of bitcoin, many cannabis marketing companies have made it possible to purchase CBD vape oil. Although this cryptocurrency has many advantages, most people still view it as a slightly risky investment. Hence, examining the pros and cons is advisable, and then making a wise decision before buying such products.