Letter – Not a fan of wokeness
Published 12:16 pm Wednesday, June 21, 2023
Editor, The Smithfield Times:
My thoughts on “wokeness”:
You cannot save your family by running!
This is our home, this is our fortress,
and this is where we make our stand!
Wokeness means the attempt to change God’s creation, the human being He created in His image.
- Critical Race Theory is renationalizing racism, which we have been trying for more than 150 years to do away with. God created all men equal in His sight.
- LGBT+ movement is renationalizing Sodom and Gomorrah with its attempt to turn our country into the likeness of a place God destroyed with fire and brimstone.
- Transgenderism: The attempt by man to change God’s creation of gender and the commandment to “Go forth and populate the earth.”
- The transgender movement is attempting to destroy women by allowing transgender males to take part in women’s sports and all other women activities. God created man and gender.
- God created man, male and female, in His image and ever since, man, guided by Satan, has been trying to re-create God in man’s image.
- Climate change is not only under God’s control but is being used to usher in totalitarianism, a form of government that theoretically permits no individual freedoms and seeks to subordinate all aspects of individual life to the authority of the state. Examples of totalitarianism are Marxism, Nazism fascism and other -isms.
- Corporations that are stepping in in support of these woke activities are attempting to increase profits by pushing wokeness on the people of our great country by trying to draw the woke supporters to buy their products. How has this worked so far?
We must be involved in local government and our School Board to make sure that we make our stand to return our elected officials to supporting us and not themselves.